Sunday, February 17, 2008

with failure comes humility

my life is falling apart. i totally failed the specialty board exams. i'm totally out of control. i have been crying my heart out for the past 3 days, and it's quite annoying already. i have made so many plans, but apparently, it will take some time to get things started....i guess i'll have to wait for another year (for the next exam). everything is turning in the wrong direction. nothing good is happening to me. is this karma? lessons learned: (1) thou shall not covet anybody's boyfriend (2) prepare adequately (3) with failure comes humility.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hope your feeling better about yourself and things in general by now. Don't beat yourself up over failure. It comes in many different forms. Always remember.... I may be hard pressed from all sides, but I am not crushed. Take care....