Tuesday, March 11, 2008

when a door closes, a window opens

when i realized that nothing will happen to me if i dont make a move, i started to do something about it. i started going to my clinic. but well, the first few days were frustrating. i have a clinic, but i have no patients. my frustration turned to anger and disbelief and low self esteem. then, i went to seek other places, and then things just fell into place. i started having patients, and gradually, gaining back my confidence and self esteem. looking back, i realized that negative emotions will not go anywhere. there was a time that i was asking god how pathetic life could be, since a jeepney driver is earning more than what i was earning. but things changed. i almost lost my faith in God. its true. when one door closes, a window opens.......everything done according to His plan.

No comments: