Friday, May 2, 2008

all in a day's work

my usual day starts at 6am. the usual breakfast and shower. rounds in the hospital then clinic. i struggled at first, but eventually, things turned out well (surprisingly). i didn't know that i would reach this point in my life. i know i'm successful. but unfortunately, i know that something is still missing. i do not have a closure. i haven't finished what i have started. i still have so much angst. and well, eventually, i know it will catch up on my decisions in life. i was not able to express myself well and say the things that i wanted to say or do things that i wanted to do. there is a lot of hesitations and "what ifs". and frankly, i don't even know how to begin fixing my life........

1 comment:

Dr. Emer said...

Hello, Doc! I invite you to join TBR-8. Details are here.